The Costco company offers various benefits to its employees. You must register on the benefits portal at www.costcobenefits.com to access these benefits. Once you’ve enrolled, you’ll have access to Costco Employee Site.
Please refer to the following section for more information on the employee benefits Costco offers to its employees.
Employee Benefits Accessible By Costco Employees
- There are some health insurance plans to choose from.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- Prescription drugs and hearing aids are discounted and covered.
- Disability insurance for the short-term and long-term.
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance, and Dismemberment Insurance.
- Employees and their families can access Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) to cover healthcare expenses.
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leaves, Personal, and Maternity Leave are included in the company’s generous PTO policy.
- Costco’s employees have the opportunity to purchase the company’s common stocks at a discount under the Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- The company offers its employees a free turkey every year on Thanksgiving Day as one of the unique benefits.
- While Costco Wholesale stores are open after hours, employees are free to purchase items there.
- When purchasing from a Costco Store, customers can also receive discounts, offers, and gift prices.
- Under CSRP(College Student Retention Program), students are able to take advantage of flexible working schedules to manage their daily classes and work.
- Student employees working 4+ years with an option to get a yearly scholarship of about $2500 can expect an increase in salary and career growth.
- Costco employees receive annual and half-year bonuses.
- Each employee may obtain four memberships to Costco each year.
- With the 401k retirement plan, you can receive up to 50% in retirement matches.
- Starting at $15 per hour, you’ll receive a competitive wage. Also, the pay increases and the experience of working with Costco contribute to the increase in salary.