The Costco ESS website is a service for Costco employees to access their pay stubs, work schedules, and tax information. Using the website is simple and straightforward. The Costco Employee Site is an employee resource managed by Costco Wholesale Corporation on behalf of Costco employees. It is designed to make working at Costco easier and more convenient.
The Costco Employee Site offers employees the opportunity to apply to relocate to other Costco locations within the country. This web portal allows users to access and update their individual and professional profiles. Please refer to the following section if you wish to register yourself on the portal.
What Are The Registration Steps?
To access the Costco employee login portal, you need to first create an account on the Costco ESS Login Portal. You can sign up for ESS Costco by following the steps below:
- The official website of Costco can be found at www.costco.com.
- Please click on the “Register Here” link below the Login button.
- When you click the link, you’ll be asked to choose the country where you work, enter your employee ID number, and choose whether to enter your warehouse location or hire date.
- Once you have verified that the information you entered is accurate, click continue. Your information will be verified by Costco ESS. If any letter or number was entered incorrectly, it won’t let you continue registration.
- Next, you will be asked to select a username that will be used to log in, check and enter your personal information.
- You will have to decide on a validation method either by using your mobile phone number or your email address. You will be sent a code where you have to enter the registration page.
- As a final step, you should pick a strong password in order to protect your account.